1548.75 USD

DESCRIPTION

WEEKS 1-14:Testosterone Propionate 100mg Every Other Day
    WEEKS 1-14: Primobolan 600mg/week

PCT

WEEK 16: 100mg Clomid daily
    WEEK 17: 50mg Clomid daily
    WEEK 18-19: 50mg Clomid daily

HCG is not included in this stack, you can buy it separately.

Diet and training plays important roles here so do not neglect these two moments.

Products included:

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals -Clomiphene Citrate 30 tabs

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals - Testosterone Propionate - 60ml

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals - Injectable Primobolan- 100ml

---Before buying please write a ticket to confirm that each product is in stock---

• Reviews

• Sep 12, 2022 (02:25) I would start this in May. Great proudcts and great service from gbn!
    • Jun 5, 2021 (07:14) GbnStore.net is definitely at the top of the food chain for professionalism!
      I have been in the game for a while. From mail order to private sources I have dealt with them all. I do believe a great private source is great for small basic needs to we all need to branch out once in a while with many different areas. GBNstore is one that has anything you need with many different suppliers you can get anything from ancillaries to gear to whatever your needs might be. The order process is top security and smooth is butter. If you decide to go through this one you will find out that they take measures to make everything safe for both ends. I check referrals before I order from anyone and this one was checked to the tip. My order went smooth and I received when they said I would. With online stores the wait can be longer and I cant go into specifics but you must understand that it has to be this way sometimes. Private sources can be a 3 day to 2 week TA while online stores can be 2-4 weeks. My order TA was super fast with GBNstore and I will never use another public source other than this one when I need something. Definitely my normal domestic source now. They have top quality brand name gear and other items you can trust. With GBNstore theres no need at all to have to check and see if your gear is real or fake. If you order from GBNstore you get high quality gear and that in my book is priceless!
    • May 10, 2013 (03:19) A good way to get in shape before summer. Add some winstrol for last 6 weeks.
      It costs but its worth it.

Please log in to write review

• Related Offers

•