12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle 12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle 12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle 12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle 12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle
Cutting Cycles

12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle

12 Weeks Lean Mass Steroid Cycle + Cutting Workout + Advices.

Ready to get shredded to the bones? :)

P.S. There is 6 weeks version as well :)

Out of stock

12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle Detailed

Due to many requests for best lean mass steroid cycle we post here a ready full stack for lean mass steroid cycle.

Please if you are new to this do NOT use this cycle but instead contact us and we will consult you on what is best for you.

So this is a 12 weeks steroids cycle for cutting and lean muscles growth.

This cycle contains:

=============

Testosterone Propionate

Primobolan

Winstrol

Clomid

=============

This steroid cycle contains a few compounds which together with cardio, correct workout and nutrition and rest will bring user closer to his goal.

IMPORTANT! This cycle is for experienced users who are already in good shape and have experience with steroids.

I would suggest when you start this cycle to arrange everything around you for this cutting goal you have.

1. Rest

2. Nutrition

3. Cardio

4. Workout

5. NoStress

6. Visualization

7. Training log (you can do it online as well for example this bodybuilding forum page is for our customers and you can keep a cycle log there to motivate others as well, click here: www.hypermuscles.com/f65)

Once order is placed write a ticket for more information and cycle schedule, also we will send you a cutting workout.

Let us know your questios related to this lean mass steroid cycle. Click here.

Have a pumped workout!

12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle Reviews
M
Mike
Aug 28, 2022 (03:39)

You guys run a very professional site, with attention to customer detail. To get my message across here without taking up anymore of your time, I will just say you have a customer for life!! Probably many more as I reference you to long time good friends.
Thank you so much! Brian

M
Mike
Aug 4, 2022 (07:52)

It is not cheap :)

M
Mike
Jul 22, 2022 (23:34)

This is Propionate, Primobolan and Winstrol stack for 12 weeks as far as I remember. Good for summer but since it has Primo and Propionate there are many EOD injections so if you are ready for that go for it. Also it would be good to be at around 8-12% BF to get max out of this cycle imho.

Please log in to write 12 weeks Primobolan Steroid Cycle review.

Related Offers
10 Week Cutting Cycle
Kalpa Pharmaceuticals LTD, India

10 Week Cutting Cycle. It's time to get in shape before summer.

Out of stock
4 weeks testosterone propionate cycle
Kalpa Pharmaceuticals LTD, India

Short steroid cycle with quick acting testosterone propionate.
Enough time to feel how it works and decide whether to quit or continue.
Call it Test-Drive Cycle

Out of stock

Add in Cart - Product(s)

Close Button
Empty

Total Cost: